Vanilla Testing 500 spaces thingy

I would have liked to have taken part in this testing that you advertised on game start earlier this week.

However, I have not been sent an email about it or my participation. I'm guessing this means that I was unsuccessful in being chosen. (I understand only 500 people where needed and over 20,000 people play per day).

My discussion is, Where any of you chosen to take part?, Did you sign up for it?.

Again, as I said in my first line, I would have liked to have taken part. I did sign up but no email.

Comments

  • I didn't sign up cause I wouldn't be able to play enough during that time unfortunately. But I did read the emails have been sent to the 500 selected people. If you have not received the email it means you were not selected.

  • I signed up as a killer but wasn't chosen. Shame. I'd have loved to use the Clown.