Note on that, I JUST finished all of the Killer perks. I'll put those up for download, and work on survivor's at a later date. I'll make another post with the download link in a couple of minutes.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ooooooooo.... Loving them dude! Nice work! Can't wait for the other icon changes!
Aww, thanks!
I like Fire Up's perk design, can you make them able to be downloaded soon?
Note on that, I JUST finished all of the Killer perks. I'll put those up for download, and work on survivor's at a later date. I'll make another post with the download link in a couple of minutes.
I love this