No more cosmetics collections?
Poor Plague didn't have a cosmetic collection that released with her like past chapters and now it seems ghostface isn't getting one either. I wonder if that idea was cancelled? I loved those
Poor Plague didn't have a cosmetic collection that released with her like past chapters and now it seems ghostface isn't getting one either. I wonder if that idea was cancelled? I loved those
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ghost Face does have colour variations and masks too....maybe they will add some in the future? *s
I know he has cosmetics but im talking how like spirit had a japanese collection for survivors and legion had a 90's collection but plauge and ghostface arent getting those sadly
Oh, well hopes to the future? *s
Actually, the Gold & Silk collection featured the exact same amount of outfits as Wicked Wares (that came out with Legion), Grim Matsuri (Spirit) or Fog Travelers (Clown). We can assume that it was her "main" collection
Plague had one but they released it the week before the mid chapter patch or at least I assume that this party pack was supposed the be part of the plague release at some point