Look how much low ranks player DC
I just played two games, look at this #########
COME ON hahaha in both cases they messed up so bad and as soon as they got downed they disconnected. At least 3 out of 4 were russians. I think russian player base must be very big so by the law of numbers a lot of DC come from their country, but it's a very frequent scenario and i bet these are all kids that ragequit screaming and punching the screen.
Btw don't put me against rank 17s, pls


Comments
Dead by DC
I'd actually argue the DC rates are higher at high ranks where their ego's are over the roof. Either way it's an issue though.
trying to play high tier killers is currently hell on earth with the DCS
It feels amazing to be solo survivor. Almost every game the person that gets downed first will dc.
Yeah, it's pretty sad. I mean I saw someone DC over freddy, it's not even like they were downed in the first couple of seconds into the game, no the middle of the game, like really?
The better question would be, why are you matched with r17 and r15 people.
Cause killers secretly are in league with bE and we can totally make it so we control what ranks we play VS.
🤣
At least your survivors are waiting to screw up before DC'ing. I keep getting teammates who DC within the first 5 seconds of the match.
Are you going to fix this soon or just let the game die on hook ?
To harsh na. I am new to the game but i see how toxic it is and can say the d/c ing is killing the game. Fix it fast fix it soon.