So... For the Pig...

If I have these perks available to me:


(Equipped Right Now):

Make your choice.

Survellance.

N.O.E.D

Deerstalker.


Unlocked Perks:

Bitter Murmer

Hangman's Trick

Huntress Lullaby

Spies from the Shadows

Whispers

Distressing

Sloppy Butcher

Territorial Imperative

Unrelenting

Save the Best for Last

Play with your Food

Insidious


Shrine of Secrets:

-Spirit Fury

-Nurses Calling


Which Combo would work well with Make Your Choice?

And what is your suggested loadout?


Also In the comments I will comment which one of the Shrine of secrets perks I should get and if you want me to get it just upvote the comment. (I only have 3120 shards so Only Vote for one or the other! No Cheating ๐Ÿ˜)

Comments

  • Upvote this comment if I should get:


    -Nurses Calling


    For The Pig

  • Upvote this comment if I should get:


    -Spirit Fury


    For The Pig

  • Comment Below based on my perks & Shrine of secrets what the best loadout is please! =P

  • As a pig main I highly recommend nurse's. I recommend these perks : Monitor and Abuse, Nurse's, Ruin/surveillance and BBQ and chilly. That's a basic Pig build.

    With your perks however I would run: Whispers, Surveillance, Sloppy Butcher, and Noed. I'm not very creative with builds tho so take my advice with a grain of salt :)