I am rank 7-8 and I am getting rank 15 noobs ...

I am rank 7-8 and I am getting rank 15 noobs. I don't understand how is it even possible like isn't there no one literally no one in purple ranks or red. I mean if yellow ranks can play with purple why can't purple play with red ranks and suffer from people who gets downed in 10 seconds from a m1 killer.

Comments

  • might be someone with a high rank is bringing these lower rank people into your matches since the game ¨trys¨ to match you up with people that have a balance between the ranks

  • Don't be fooled by 15 ranks, esp in the resets...i have had games, were my butt has been kicked by these sort of ranks...don't underestimate anyone.....and also my rank is like 9 atm and i play with those in 14 and they do better at times in games then me....so don't knock them

  • Seriously? I'm rank 8 and I've been getting rank 7's who have been giving me some of the toughest matches I've had in a YEAR.

  • @legion_main said:

    might be someone with a high rank is bringing these lower rank people into your matches since the game ¨trys¨ to match you up with people that have a balance between the ranks

    There is no low rank, all of them literally including killer lowest was 12, 12-15 not even close to my rank. So I don't think so.

    @Mushwin said:

    Don't be fooled by 15 ranks, esp in the resets...i have had games, were my butt has been kicked by these sort of ranks...don't underestimate anyone.....and also my rank is like 9 atm and i play with those in 14 and they do better at times in games then me....so don't knock them

    I am the survivor and as I said they just drop pallets left and right and go down in 10 seconds literally. I can get chased for like 3 minutes using 5 pallets and I am not even that good.

  • But not everyone is like that, maybe bad team mates not the ranks?

  • Matchmaking can screw up sometimes