That's quite the leap, I only said there might be a short video later today. No, Freddy is not being shown off today. It was mentioned in the last developer update that he would be shown off in two weeks, so we're still a little early for that.
@Bbbrian2013 According to Paulie Esther we will not get that until possibly the 28 of may, near the beginning of june might be the PTB, 4-8 days later after the anniversary is the chapter drop
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably just a mashup video containing annoying high pitched screams.
How about some more McLean sandbox/dev footage? I would be ok with this.
That's quite the leap, I only said there might be a short video later today. No, Freddy is not being shown off today. It was mentioned in the last developer update that he would be shown off in two weeks, so we're still a little early for that.
Womp Womp Womppppp, Hey more dev footage like @Vlieger said would be awesome though!!
@Peanits I wonder what it could be then...
Teaser? (Kate playing guitar/spirit opening door)
Mash up?
🤔...The possibilities
I hope to god its not a Mashup
@Hoodedfengm1n I'm hoping its a chapter teaser.
If next friday is as big as we are led to believe a teaser before the reveal is to be expected right?
A 5-20 second clip like past chapters would be neat.
@Bbbrian2013 According to Paulie Esther we will not get that until possibly the 28 of may, near the beginning of june might be the PTB, 4-8 days later after the anniversary is the chapter drop
@Hoodedfengm1n They are most likely announcing The Ghost on next weeks stream so a teaser would fit if that's the case.