Monstrous Shrine buff
Anytime a survivor died in the basement you gain a token. Each token allows the killer to one split location with a random survivor (not hooked or dying) using action button.
Pros: very useful and meta at EGC and very scary for survivors (this game is about that).
Cons: Possible basement camper
Imaging teabagging at the end and the guy with you suddenly is the killer, or doing a gen with another surv and myers appears. We need more scary moments
Comments
It needs a buff, however this is not the way to do it. I have a suggestion of my own, but then so does everyone here and their mothers.
@Shad03 but why does anyone want this perk to be buffed?! Honestly this perk just seems so OP it totally doesn't need any changes it's as OP as No Mither and No Mither is a very powerful perk if anything it needs nerfs!
@KillermainBTWm8 Lel.
Anyways, thanks to this post I went back to my own buff and changed some values. I'm pretty sure you can find it in the Killer Sub-Forums.