Twitch symbol/Surveying Crow to show killer streaming?
So, hello everyone, this is my first post here! I just wanted to ask what everyone thought about, 'what if the survivors could tell if the killers are streamers too?' As the Survivors have the Twitch icon shirt if they're approved by BHVR to be a streamer for their game.
The idea was for the killer to have a Crow on their right shoulder in various colours depending upon what platform they're streaming from who have been approved by BHVR etc. So, like survivors who have the Twitch T-shirt to show they're a streamer, have a deep dark purple Crow to indicate the killer is a streamer for Twitch. Deep crimson for YouTube, and does anyone even use Mixer? If they do, then a deep blue for them. Again, this is just a simple idea for others to tell if a killer is a streamer.
If that doesn't work, then with as cool as the Entity 'fingers'/'tentacles'/'legs' are, have them in the shape of the respective icons on the killer maybe?
Tell me, what do you guys think? Is this dumb, is this funny, is it smart?
Comments
That's pretty neat.
I like the idea in theory, but it might lead to even more instances of toxicity towards content creators by people who just like doing that to people.
They'd probably increase the toxicity if they think they have an audience.
But I genuinely like the idea of it.
Yeah, fair enough SpaceCoconut. I didn't even think about how toxic some people are whenever it comes to 'bullying' people. Especially streamers. I personally do stream and try not to be a toxic person regardless of which side I play on, but just because I'm not toxic doesn't mean there aren't players who are.
I wouldn't mind, but for reasons stated above I don't think it'd work.