Why we SHOULD NOT have a "Battlepass"

Hello everyone, since I heard people want a battle pass I am here to convince you a paid Battlepass is not worth it (Since my comment on a wishlist post got voted down here's my reasoning)


So I listed Literally EVERY Dead by Daylight Addon, Added my state's Sales Tax and compared them to the normal pricing of the said Addon/Base Game. [Xbox]


Here's a Picture of all the math:

image.png


So in total if you bought the Game and ALL addons (Without tax) it costed you: $174.84


With tax it would be: $186.65


Adding a $10 or $15 Battlepass for just skins that you could just earn in game would cost you about $200


Is that a risk you are willing to take?


To me that would be a waste of code. But would make them more money.


Plus...


-Maps

-Items

-Addons

-Bloodpoints

-Shards


Are free in game by playing the game.


So I am going to genuinely ask.. Would you want to paste $10-$15 on a Battlepass for skins you could just buy with Shards that you got free from playing?


That's where the discussion begins.


(Not trying to steer people away from buying addons because I bought most of them lol.. just trying to make a point about why a battlepass is not needed =P)

Comments