Revert instantly losing FF one 1 miss

It's anti-thematic and extremely frustrating, especially in higher ranks when the survivor sees you coming toward them at an even SLOWER speed in FF they just twirl once, pearl two and you instantly lose all of your power.

2 misses and then losing the power is much more acceptable but 1, seriously?


Enough.

Comments

  • Playing on console you'll likely miss due to lag or frame rate on the first hit. I just won't play legion anymore I got other killers to play.

  • @DenimChicken said:

    Playing on console you'll likely miss due to lag or frame rate on the first hit. I just won't play legion anymore I got other killers to play.

    It's insane, they say that they care about fun but losing your power with one single miss is not fun, its frustrating. They were too harsh with legion, his power needs to be slightly more forgiving they went to darn far.

  • His FF isn't even that great of a power anymore to lose it on the first missed attack.

  • @DenimChicken said:

    His FF isn't even that great of a power anymore to lose it on the first missed attack.

    Yes exactly

  • It's even more hilarious that if you hit with a basic attack, you lose half of your recharging power...given without decent add-ons it takes a fair bit of time to recharge AND the fact that Feral Frenzy hits no longer advance Deep Wounds timer. Whats the real point in it missing being such a huge downside when you can't repeatedly stab the same person with it for a faster down when the only upside is a small tracking advantage and a...minor paper cut to waste "some" time for Survivors to heal?


    I more or less get as many FF hits as I can count on one hand anymore. Between console being a mess with framerates, lag, not being able to turn as fast, the long recharge time and basic attacks depleting the meter...just feels like a fluff attack to make you think you aren't an M1 only Killer. I just slapped on Devour Hope to try to get Instant Downs and the potential Mori effect...only way Ive had any semblance of fun with Legion.

  • A percentage loss would be alot better. Then it wouldn't be so damning to miss and not look so foolish with wild swings.

  • I've personally spent so much time trying to maximize the play experience of Legion. Going through addons isn't fun anymore. Most of his addons don't really work all that well. Once you run out of etched rulers, stolen sketchbooks, and iri buttons it feels like you don't have much left to play with.

    Fuming Mixtape is interesting, but overall pretty meh. It's a tracking addon that would be better served on someone like Pig. Frank's and SWS are worthless as a combo and used separately. The blades aren't really useful due to the changes to deep wounds. Pin addons could be the best, but they are on second hit so they instantly aren't worth the time sink. Cooldown addons got nerfed heavily so that they aren't useful anymore. The killer instinct detection addons are just wasteful. That make little sense and I am under the impression that the way his tracking functions is malfunctioning due to needing to justify these addons.

    Tier 3 Bamboozle helps with the vault speed issue, but not enough to keep players from vaulting back pass you. Short loops are a pain now when that is the sort of loop that should be in the killer's favor regardless of killer. I used to feel confident that I knew what was the best situation to use my power, but now it feels like most situations are just not worth it. Loss of scratch marks and blood during ff is just so damn annoying. When spirit loses her ability to track she also gains something. Legion loses the ability to track and isn't any better off. Put the blood tracking back. That would at least make it potentially worth trying the pin addons.

    I have no idea what the plan going forward is, but it just unfun and stressful to be so throttled back and have nothing to show for it other than being able to go on power walks with trapper.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    I've personally spent so much time trying to maximize the play experience of Legion. Going through addons isn't fun anymore. Most of his addons don't really work all that well. Once you run out of etched rulers, stolen sketchbooks, and iri buttons it feels like you don't have much left to play with.

    Fuming Mixtape is interesting, but overall pretty meh. It's a tracking addon that would be better served on someone like Pig. Frank's and SWS are worthless as a combo and used separately. The blades aren't really useful due to the changes to deep wounds. Pin addons could be the best, but they are on second hit so they instantly aren't worth the time sink. Cooldown addons got nerfed heavily so that they aren't useful anymore. The killer instinct detection addons are just wasteful. That make little sense and I am under the impression that the way his tracking functions is malfunctioning due to needing to justify these addons.

    Tier 3 Bamboozle helps with the vault speed issue, but not enough to keep players from vaulting back pass you. Short loops are a pain now when that is the sort of loop that should be in the killer's favor regardless of killer. I used to feel confident that I knew what was the best situation to use my power, but now it feels like most situations are just not worth it. Loss of scratch marks and blood during ff is just so damn annoying. When spirit loses her ability to track she also gains something. Legion loses the ability to track and isn't any better off. Put the blood tracking back. That would at least make it potentially worth trying the pin addons.

    I have no idea what the plan going forward is, but it just unfun and stressful to be so throttled back and have nothing to show for it other than being able to go on power walks with trapper.

    Spoken like someone who's been through a frustrating ordeal. Legion can't remain as is, something has to give imo

  • @ReikoMori said:

    I've personally spent so much time trying to maximize the play experience of Legion. Going through addons isn't fun anymore. Most of his addons don't really work all that well. Once you run out of etched rulers, stolen sketchbooks, and iri buttons it feels like you don't have much left to play with.

    Fuming Mixtape is interesting, but overall pretty meh. It's a tracking addon that would be better served on someone like Pig. Frank's and SWS are worthless as a combo and used separately. The blades aren't really useful due to the changes to deep wounds. Pin addons could be the best, but they are on second hit so they instantly aren't worth the time sink. Cooldown addons got nerfed heavily so that they aren't useful anymore. The killer instinct detection addons are just wasteful. That make little sense and I am under the impression that the way his tracking functions is malfunctioning due to needing to justify these addons.

    Tier 3 Bamboozle helps with the vault speed issue, but not enough to keep players from vaulting back pass you. Short loops are a pain now when that is the sort of loop that should be in the killer's favor regardless of killer. I used to feel confident that I knew what was the best situation to use my power, but now it feels like most situations are just not worth it. Loss of scratch marks and blood during ff is just so damn annoying. When spirit loses her ability to track she also gains something. Legion loses the ability to track and isn't any better off. Put the blood tracking back. That would at least make it potentially worth trying the pin addons.

    I have no idea what the plan going forward is, but it just unfun and stressful to be so throttled back and have nothing to show for it other than being able to go on power walks with trapper.

    I've had the exact same experience; Bamboozle is a necessity where it shouldn't be, and you need to use his very rare add-ons or one of his ultra rares to actually feel like he's effective against anyone that isn't a potato.


    And the sad irony is that he risks BT popping from far away if he uses the iridescent button add-on at end-game.


    I actually had someone triuple my terror radius away get saved and run right at me, and found myself confused by the deep wounds effect which meant they tanked a hit and went through the exit - as far as I'm concerned that add-on shouldn't change the BT effect's range. (But I guess that's a very specific nitpick)

  • I don't play Legion but I thought the lose power one a missed attack was a bit much.

  • They couldve essily simply reduced the bonus to attackcooldown from 50% faster to 33% or something like that.

    Also no timer reduction on hit is kinda weak when its not running down in a chase anyways.