Invisible Pallets?
I had a match where every pallet was invisible was weird. Playing on Xbox.
MP4 File
MP4 File
I had a match where every pallet was invisible was weird. Playing on Xbox.
MP4 File
MP4 File
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not going to repost it. One of the mods can move it.
It is a thing on Ps4 as well. Both killer and survivor have the same issue.
That would be awful for survivor. I knew they were dropped once I couldn't run through the opening. Not knowing one is there to throw down or running into when in a chase as a survivor wouldn't be fun.
I've only had it happen the one time and the survivors seemed to be able to see them.