MoM need to change/rework and looking forward for upcoming changes

https://clips.twitch.tv/ResilientEnjoyableFrogHeyGirl

Why would you give counter to all M1 killer and not insta-down kill killer?

Why can't MoM protect you from exposed kill and insta-down attack instead? This help counter chainsaw killer but ALSO noed as well.

MoM is bad design and you know it and only useless against insta-down killer


If you're call me "Ohhh, you hate MoM! That mean you're killer main!" argument, i'm posting this right now because every high rank, EVERY. KILLER. IS. HILLBILLY.

I'm sick of play against him and listen that annoying chainsaw every second even I don't own that stupid pay-2-survive-more perk

If i annoy you for another MoM threads, i'm very sorry but this perk definitely need something changes and really hoping for upcoming change and not just "We're just only looking but not changing anyway"

Comments

  • I'm thinking if MOM gets reworked, the idea of you unhooking Survivors and taking protection hits should stay, like WGLF, you basically earn a free hit for making safe rescues.

  • literally i start the game now and I still see another damn hillbilly again and again and 4k

    At this late, just put me back to 20 rank for sake, i'd rather play with newbie teammate and newbie killer at this point

    I can't even enjoy playing as survivor

    20190523061832_1.jpg

    Also 2 mettle of man, hmmm i wonder why killer pick hillbilly? Make you think Hmmmmmm......