No Mither rework.

You have the broken status effect all game, but you produce no scratch marks, get rid of the being able to get up from downed and no blood, cause those two are useless with Broken being shown, a huge upside but a huge downside.

Comments

  • No Blood is also a huge advantage. But not as amazing as no scratch marks, which is borderline broken to be honest.

    But I do think that's a much fairer trade for being Broken the entire game. I agree with removing the Unbreakable effect, we can keep that on Unbreakable.

    My dream perk would be Broken, no blood, no scratchmarks. 100% pain grunts would be nice too but we already have Iron Will so I'm fine removing that and running No Mither with Iron Will and not feeling bad about it.

    I would use this all the time if it were a thing.


    Thing is, it kind of goes against David King's design. The Unbreakable effect is part of No Mither because that's David King.


    I think in Chapter 12 they should introduce a new survivor with another Broken Status perk. That way, when Killer sees the Broken effect they don't know whether it's No Mither or the new Perk.

    Ideally we should have maybe 3 or 4 perks with the "Broken" effect so that Killers don't have perfect knowledge of your abilities and have to guess if it's No Mither (and thus not safe to leave you on the ground) or the other perks with their own particular benefits.

  • Thought of kinda a joke perk for this, @Mochan


    No Sight:

    You suffer from the Blindness status effect for the whole trial, but you're aura is not revealed to the Killer.

  • Hahhaha that's actually not half bad. I would use that if I'm not taking Bond with me into the trial. I would use it over Distortion any day.

    Not having to worry about things like BBQ and Chili is huge to be honest. It frees you up to do a lot of stuff you normally couldn't. Not being able to use Aura perks yourself is a pretty signficant drawback for some people, and not being blind on hook is bad for anyone.


    Would be funny to combo it with Object of Obsession. You just wasted a perk slot haha.