That is painfully true on the matchmaking side
Don't be silly, the queues aren't that fast.
@Orion said:Don't be silly, the queues aren't that fast.
@Orion said:
They are if you play survivor, but if you player killer, oh you're in for a treat of 20 minute queues.
Console has it the worst when it comes to queue times. :(
@Boosted_Dwight I don't have any problem with que time on ps4
@pootis_Bear Then it must be my shi#ty internet because I wait for a good 10 mins or 20 for one survivor match.
@Boosted_Dwight
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is painfully true on the matchmaking side
Don't be silly, the queues aren't that fast.
They are if you play survivor, but if you player killer, oh you're in for a treat of 20 minute queues.
Console has it the worst when it comes to queue times. :(
@Boosted_Dwight I don't have any problem with que time on ps4
@pootis_Bear Then it must be my shi#ty internet because I wait for a good 10 mins or 20 for one survivor match.
@Boosted_Dwight