Huge queue time on survivor?
I have been waiting for 20 min to get into a game. What is going on?
I have been waiting for 20 min to get into a game. What is going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What is your plattform? And your Rank?
12 and pc
12 and pc
Yeah, I read it. If you want to notify me, you need to write "@" and my name.
like this: @andreastsil
This sounds odd. Maybe also depends on your Region.
@Aven_Fallen I am playing from europe and I had no problem until today
I've run into cases where I've waited for a few minutes trying to join a lobby, nothing happens. I then cancel my search, retry, and instantly get a lobby. Strange hang with the matchmaking?
Might be bugged lobby.
Just exit the game and find a new match.
If that doesn't work, restart your Dead by Daylight, might be some bug.
If it still doesn't work, just accept that killers no longer want to play and instead are all playing survivor, and either play Killer or move on to a different game.
Under no circumstance should you ever be waiting 20 minutes for a game. The longest I have ever waited was 5 minutes as killer. As survivor I get matches in 5 seconds usually, then while in the game maybe a minute waiting for other survivors to pop in, unless there's a bugged lobby and nobody else joins in.