What exactly do people expect in this situation?

Picture this: two survivors are hooked in the basement. I saw a third one with No Mither trying to heal one of them while I was carrying them there.

BBQ showed only one aura both times, meaning that survivor was still around. Naturally, I tried to find them, which technically leads to me being in proximity to the hook (i.e.: camping). And, naturally, in the post-game chat, I was informed that I'd been "reported" and that I was using a "cancer strategy".

I asked the survivors what they think I should've done, knowing for a fact that one survivor - with No Mither, even - was just waiting for me to leave so they could perform a double basement hook rescue.

I received no response, as expected, so now I'm wondering if there's a player here who agrees with them and can tell me what, exactly, I was supposed to have done.

Comments

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    I use Hex: Devour Hope and Make your Choice.

    Both get active ingame.

    Survivors: Do you always camp?

    Tell me about it. Long before the EGC, I had a survivor attempt a basement rescue after the gates were open (not just powered). I managed to catch the unhooked, but the unhooker got away. The unhooked accused me of "camping".

  • I'm a survivor main that believes you did the right thing.

1 2 ›