Bunny Feng when?
Feng mains arise! We will not give up!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ SUMMON BUNNY FENG ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ.
Seriously though, I want some cute outfits for my favorite Asian lady.
And yes I've seen the ballerina outfit.
Feng mains arise! We will not give up!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ SUMMON BUNNY FENG ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ.
Seriously though, I want some cute outfits for my favorite Asian lady.
And yes I've seen the ballerina outfit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I need this in my life.
I preper Bunny Kate ;)
Dud... Easter was like a month ago.
We just need to wait 11 more months, boom.
They said they can't. It has something to do with clipping issues.
I want another Chinese dress but maybe shorter, or something like the new spirit like the spirits traditional dress.
It's never going to happen.
It's not possible rn, because current survivor models are not suitable for so complex outfits.
(They stated this somewhere)