One of the best games i had as the clown. It was a 4 man escape but i still managed to walk away with a ton of points, a pip and everyone had fun. A rare occurrence when 4 people escape but it was a gg.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
can i post a video
here it is
Survivor:I jumped off the hook and escaped a leatherface:D
Killer:I was playing Spirit without add-ons and 4ked.
I also did no power legion while he was 110% ms
One of the best games i had as the clown. It was a 4 man escape but i still managed to walk away with a ton of points, a pip and everyone had fun. A rare occurrence when 4 people escape but it was a gg.