Ranks and Matchmaking

image.png

I don't mind going against Ranks like these, but they're unexpected. It's been happening all day.

Anyone else getting something like this? I'm Rank 9 and I don't want to go against a SWF higher ranked than myself.

Green ranks with green, purple with purple and so on.

Comments

  • This is what it's like for me as killer a lot of the time when I'm in green ranks, I've even had some red ranks in there before (often balanced with a 13 or something, right... because that evens it out nicely). I guess 9 is close enough for them to say welcome to pain. I think you just get used to it though, I've killed some rank 2 survivors though and it's like the ranking end screen is a surprise more than anything sometimes. It's pretty common I guess, even with survivors I've been rank 5-8 and got a rank 2 killer.

  • Its a 4 rank gap...

    That isn't a bad range at all.

  • Thanks for the replies @kiskashi @Bbbrian2013

    How do I close this thread? It's been answered <3