ps4:Is there any way to explore the map alone?

I know there cant just be a survivor without a killer or visa versa.I want to be able to play as both killer and survivor in kill your friends mode so i can learn the maps in peace instead of trying to memorize every little detail i see every single match any way to do this or something similar?

Comments

  • Not at the moment. Nor for PC. Play in a match to get the experience.

  • @goodjobsofar no, you would need at least 1 person to help you. However, the maps are randomly generated through a procedural generation system. They all have certain basic features, but it’s highly unlikely that you’ll ever be on the same generated map more than once. The tiles even rotate, not to mention the windows and doors changing.

  • Wow oof, Today as I was trying to fall asleep I was thinking of this, wanting it to explore and try and understand the new jungle gyms a little more, then I wondered if anyone wanted the same and I figured I'd search the forums for a discussion, and just found this in the recent discussions.

    Noone cares, lol but I'd figure I'd share this weird coincidence.


    Anyways, I wish we could go into maps alone on kyf, both survivor and killer. The reason I'd like to do this is I play lots of spirit, and I do worse on the new maps (and new tiles in red forest) because I'm unfamiliar with the layouts making it difficult to predict.