If enduring gets changed, stun perks will need to be also

Besides Head On, when/if enduring gets changed if the survivor has tier 3 decisive (60 seconds) you can literally not tunnel them (Like the perk is supposed to be, an anti tunnel perk) and it still goes off, leaving you stunned for 4 seconds (minus 1 second as the survivor is in recovery for 1 second) and with the next enduring only affecting pallets, Decisive will become a pain in the ass if you decide to find the person who got unhooked 40 seconds ago after downing someone


The reason why Head On should not be changed is because the perk only works half of the time


First change idea: Decisive strike should be changed to atleast 4.5 seconds, leaving the killer stunned for 3.5 seconds the perk will instead become a distraction perk as survivors can work in peace on generators or getting in place to take aggressive if needing to.


Second Change idea: make the default tier 1/2/3 of the perk 60 seconds, but make the time stunned 3.3/3.6/3.9 and the survivor can move freely after hitting it


Third Change Idea: Keep the perk how it is, but give it a secondary ability of the perk affecting stun time of pallets, by .2/.4/.6 seconds (I do not expect this change idea to be liked well)


I AM AWARE THE PTB FOR THE PERK CHANGE IS NOT OUT, SO THIS IS JUST A BEFORE HAND DISCUSSION OF WHAT THE PERK MIGHT DO

Comments

  • They change Enduring,

    because it should only affect pallet stuns.

  • I think they said their whole objective with making Enduring only affect pallet stuns is so they can set specific stun times on other perks that stun without having to account for Enduring.

    So I would expect to see the other perks that stun also get a change in their duration to bring them to a balanced point.

  • If you watch the stream vod they already addressed this line of thinking. They talk about how they have been reevaluating what the game considers a "stun". They also said that if changes to enduring were to come then Enduring would be focused on stuns from palette drops. Also that it would decrease the stun from palettes by half. so from two seconds to one second.

  • @Vlieger said:

    I think they said their whole objective with making Enduring only affect pallet stuns is so they can set specific stun times on other perks that stun without having to account for Enduring.

    So I would expect to see the other perks that stun also get a change in their duration to bring them to a balanced point.

    God I hope so or else the stun times will be a ######### show

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    They change Enduring,

    because it should only affect pallet stuns.

    Withstanding pain should not affect being stabbed in the back?

    Enduring should be able to protect from all pains because well, you are becoming resistant to pain, making you be able to withstand the pain and get back into the chase

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/485584#Comment_485584

    Withstanding pain should not affect being stabbed in the back?

    Enduring should be able to protect from all pains because well, you are becoming resistant to pain, making you be able to withstand the pain and get back into the chase

    The devs said that in the stream.

    I dont give a opinion, I just give you informations.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/485594#Comment_485594

    The devs said that in the stream.

    I dont give a opinion, I just give you informations.

    I hope it does not go through then @ShyN3ko

  • It will go through.

    Do you remember the Pig nerf?