I miss hearing survivors breathe :(
Around a long time ago when Michael and hag was released you could hear survivors breathing super well and was amazing. Sounds in general you can’t even almost hear anymore killer. Hope they get fixed one day :(
Around a long time ago when Michael and hag was released you could hear survivors breathing super well and was amazing. Sounds in general you can’t even almost hear anymore killer. Hope they get fixed one day :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah, The amount of Blendettes accusing me of wallhacks because I had good headphones.
Good times.
@Peanits or @not_Queen can we have that kind of breathing back?@not_Queef
You can still hear them breathing! Usually at areas when no survivor is around, though :)
You can.
Funny thing though, I can still quite clearly hear killers' breathing. Whether it's Michael's creepy heavy breathing or those slurpy noises made by a Billy right behind a wall with Tinkerer, I can hear them all, from a few meters at least.
Last dev stream mentioned fixing sounds. I hope it takes priority.