Huntress suggestion
Huntress will only sing the lullaby if a survivor is within the 40m range. This gives Huntress a baby Whispers which is a perk she desperately needs. This would open up builds for Huntress.
Huntress will only sing the lullaby if a survivor is within the 40m range. This gives Huntress a baby Whispers which is a perk she desperately needs. This would open up builds for Huntress.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be nice if Huntress had some sort of tracking in her base kit because it is SO easy to hide from her...you’ll hear her from a mile away.
Maybe she shouldn’t sing her lullaby until she is within terror radius of survivors? I dunno, I’m just throwing suggestions around.
There could also be an add-on that the Huntress does not sing her lullaby at all so you’d have a killer with a 20 meter terror radius. M&A would be really good on her at that point.
I would rather just make her hum non directional similar to how Freddy's is.
I’ve put a lot of hours into huntress, she’s the first killer I ever played. I very strongly believe that she needs a change. It’s to adjust her to high rank players, I don’t believe it’d effect low ranks as much. When she has directional humming, you can tell where she is on a loop, especially if you’re not in a chase. This leaves room for an extremely long catch up time, following the scratch marks around either a building or a pile of logs, anything to get sight and actually gain bloodlust because you can’t get a sightline for hatchet throws. You cannot change directions to try and mindgame because Huntress gotta hum and let the whole world know her location. Don’t even get me started on closed wall maps, Treatment Theater, the Game, Haddonfield. Any sort of loop without objects that are throwable over. I just want huntress to not be entirely map dependent.
i have a proposal, maybe it’s too much idk. Give the bunny queen 115% speed. She’s got the legs for it. This completely nullifies all the points I made, instead of being looped four times it’s two, like other killers. She has better map presence because she can physically get there faster. The hum wouldn’t be a big issue, you hear and you gotta turn towards it immediately, cause she’s comin for you. I don’t mind making the hum range a tad bigger to compensate, but I promise this. Id take off hex ruin if she had 115% speed. Huntress needs the small amount of time ruin lasts because she can’t book it to stop a gen ever, and I’ve tried pop goes the weasel it just doesn’t slow the gens significantly enough. I’m tired of running around a single rock because the survivor knows I’m slow and they don’t get slowed by dumb collision as much.
huntress is a strong killer, but let me use other perks besides ruin and not be punished for being slow. The closed wall maps aren’t as annoying, I’m just a really loud killer that you know is coming, but you don’t have the time to urbanely evade into the void. It’s the buff y’all didn’t know she needed.