Consistently being matched with survivors 5-10 ranks lower
Disclaimer: this post is in no way meant to be any sort of flex. I've been getting matched with survivors in the 15-20 range all weekend. I'm a rank 10-11 survivor (generally purple by the end of the month). I'm obviously not great at the survivor side, but survivors at that range are typically well below my skill level, which is what matchmaking is supposed to avoid. My concern is that this is happening to other survivors at my rank as well. I get that those players are still very much learning, but getting left on the hook when I have Kindred, having teammates not know to wake up against Freddy, etc., isn't a great time, and I feel like I should have ranked up to a point where 75% of that would be gone at this point.
Comments
I keep getting match with killers 5 plus levels higher then me.
Haha matchmaking, I usually get purple-red rank survivors even as a green rank killer (don't play enough to get beyond purple generally, nor do I care to) and rank 2-4 killers at rank 8 survivor, and same as you if I'm at green rank survivor I get same rank killer as me but a bunch of rank 15s as well, what's new?