RNG Maps needs a fix

Only the ######### Swamp as survivor always or Lery's or Temple of Purgation. It's pretty boring playing the same maps over and over.

Comments

  • I think the whole idea of RNG is that it's random....

    However, I half agree because after streaming for 8 hours, the Exit Gates have literally been on the same side of the map in every stage except for the ones where's it's forced to different sides like The Game and to some extent, Lery's. Random my ass XD


  • @RakimSockem said:

    I think the whole idea of RNG is that it's random....

    However, I half agree because after streaming for 8 hours, the Exit Gates have literally been on the same side of the map in every stage except for the ones where's it's forced to different sides like The Game and to some extent, Lery's. Random my ass XD

    Dude but almost all matches getting Swamp? It's a ######### map for both killers and survs. I'm tired of playing in those places

  • For me, it was autohaven today. Now mind you Autohaven has a lot of variations.... but I was still in autohaven for the majority of my matches. Didn't see the asylum or the circus ONCE in 8 straight hours

  • With it being 4 survivors and 1 killer odds are someone is going to end up on the same maps as you all wont be in the same match with each other.

    Then you have to factor in map offerings.

    I agree it is annoying with as many maps as there are I feel like I get the same few maps more than others and everyone has 1 map they like the least.

    I personally dislike Disturbed ward as killer. Survivors burn that offering more than others in my lobby.