Should Plague be able to infect totems?
I mean the plague can infect a gen, a window, and a pallet. However, totems do not get infected by getting puked on.
I mean the plague can infect a gen, a window, and a pallet. However, totems do not get infected by getting puked on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But they do?
She already can.
Yea I just figured that one out XD
I feel dumb
Not that it make much of a difference. Puking on stuff seemed interesting at release but its near pointless. Being infected is not scary at all.
it Scares some survivors, they’ll wait for a gen to clean before working on it buys you 30 seconds
But she can. thought the hitboxes are pretty insane and takes a lot of puke.
Its good in early game to puke on gens as an alternative of whispers.
I really like plague but her range does hit when it shouldn’t and misses when it should hit. So inconsistent
Working on infected stuff is a good way to get a free heal as survivor, and honestly if the Plague you're playing against is puking on everything them they have no way to know where you got infected if they monitor survivors' statuses.