Can anyone play on PS4 right now?
Because every time I try to play I am disconnected during the last 12 hours.
Because every time I try to play I am disconnected during the last 12 hours.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ve been able to play although queue times are a bit lengthy.
Yes I just played a match
I have been playing without problems.
Yesterday I found myself struggling to find a game for both Survivor and Killer on PS4. I managed to squeak in maybe two games of Killer, but I couldn't get any games as a Survivor.
I've been finding games easily, longest wait being 5 minutes maybe for survivor?