Roulette Gamemode
I feel a gamemode in which all survivors and the killers perks are randomized would re vitalize Dead by Daylight.
Everyone would have to re think how they go about playing each round.
It's been done in other games and has probably been suggested to the devs before, but just in case it hasn't here you go. ![]()
Comments
This is an interesting idea, but some perks would have to be adjusted for it, as they have announced for the next patch.
We will see
I would love to see more game modes in the game, or occasional events with an alternative one. This is something i though long ago. I hope someday they implement something like that
Perk Roulette is already a thing a lot of streamers do for fun. It's actually what taught me to appreciate Vigil.. and without explanation I tend to do well with No Mither now (I'm sneaky?)