Is a big TV make it hard as killer?
I admit I am probably looking for an excuse and admit I'm a survivor main, but I am lvl 6 survivor but lvl 19 killer. When killer only ever get 2 kills the most.
My problem is I play console do use lounge TV which I'd 50" and when survivors are close to me I always lose them. Thinking if screen was smaller would be easier. This is the main thing that makes me lose and does get me down. Do others find this an issue?
Comments
Its not the tv. Use Shadowborn. It'll increase your surrounding POV and help you see survivors next to your feet easier.
I play ps4 dbd on a 65" curved and it's really not an issue.
It sounds to me like you just haven't found the 'right' killer. Maybe play each killer 2 or 3 rounds, and maybe you'll find that eureka! moment.
I also wear reading glasses when i play.. and read. Def makes a difference for me.
A big TV is a problem for me only until I'm used to it. I have a console in my bedroom and my living room. In my bedroom I use a monitor. 22 inch I believe. In my living room I have a bigger tv. I play 95% of the time on my monitor and when I do play on the TV it takes some time to adjust. Usually after a few games it's not that big of a deal but I do find it a lot easier to play on my smaller screen.
As a fellow console player that has used a variety of tv's i can safely tell you its not your tv size, if its tracking your having problem with than id use a decent headset to get used to tracking by sound. i once had to do this with an old, really small tv with bag graphics and it kinda taught me those small sounds that give away survivors like grass moving, breathing, walking/Running, and grunts of pain from far away.
You might lose details that could help if your resolution doesn't match the level of detail when it's scaled up.
I play on a 1440p, 144hz curved monitor now, and a 1080p, 60 hz HDMI monitor previously. Since I upgraded my PC for the new resolution, I wasn't forced to lose any details, but training yourself to recognize survivors is probably the biggest thing, and also knowing how they think and would try to juke.