I think the Devs did do more for solo with the pip changes. That being said with the end game changes it's now a race to be the last person and find hatch asap because if not you have almost zero chance of getting out. Nevermind how close the gates are, the killer just closes hatch and slugs you and you have to wait to die out. End game is problematic but as solo survivor... it's an L.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the Devs did do more for solo with the pip changes. That being said with the end game changes it's now a race to be the last person and find hatch asap because if not you have almost zero chance of getting out. Nevermind how close the gates are, the killer just closes hatch and slugs you and you have to wait to die out. End game is problematic but as solo survivor... it's an L.
Why are you remaking the same thread you made 3 hours ago?
Did you accidentally post this twice?
I do not know, some kind of mistake, I did not publish it a second time.
All good bro :)