Fun/funny moments with other players

So the past couple weeks I have been having a lot more fun not worrying about getting kills or surviving as the be all end all, and haven't been taking toxic players too seriously. But some things make me really laugh, today I had a game where two different survivors tea-bagged me at a pallet playing Myers... uhm like you understand you're feeding me insta-downs right LOL

Anything that another player has done either intentionally or not that's really made you realize how much fun DBD can be at times?

Comments

  • Really, you’ve never had a “daddy Myers” match? I still laugh remembering the first time but I was trying as a relatively fresh mikey to get the evil incarnate trophy (I was using tombstone piece and was getting 3k generally so crucify me for that later) and I had one particular match where a meg and a Dwight were just following me around everywhere crouched and getting super close to me the entire match and running around like they wanted to get tombstoned... unfortunately I had run out of stalk on those 2 and accidentally got overzealous on the other 2 survivors so I just stood there sadly realising my defeat. They actually started teabagging under hooks too when they realised with disappointment I wasn’t going to tombstone them (I was a little dead inside by that point) They were definitely amusing though. I am honestly so sorry for those matches if anyone recognises me. I thought tombstones were cool back then as a fresh killer, it’s so cringy to think back on it.

    I also remember a trapper that slugged 3 survivors (myself included) with NOED at the end of a match on the game map and hooked no-one he just carried people to the opened gate and he just watched us all crawl out the gate while nodding furiously, slug races are always entertaining but rare.

  • i played legion to get my daily done (julie skin).

    two players joined my lobby with the names "[Legion] Frank" and "[Legion] Susie". i couldnt help but laugh my ace off xD

  • I had a teamate that did nothing except crouch next to me while I was doing a gen. He was like a look out, in case the killer comes.