To the person that downvoted a lot of my old posts
If you are going to waste so much time downvoting every post I made since 2018, put your heart into it! You just downvoted like 40 of my posts, you missed a lot in between and there are a lot to go. Get to it, will you?
I can't stand a job half done.
Comments
Get a room.
Someone has a crush on you.
Imagine someone cares about random people voting up and down their posts... Oh wait, it's 2019. We have Facebook, instagram and all of the other #########. Yay, 21st century. What a great time to live in
I hate half done jobs too.
...
Why?
Just who has the time to do this?
sounds petty ah
you could tell the mods they can track it.
Why do you even care about a random number on your comments?
Because social media, should I even continue?
Most of them are not from one single person, but I did see someone going through old posts just to down vote them. They have been warned. If you ever see something like that, please let a mod know. We can see who's doing it and we will deal with them.
Gonna' go ahead and lock this now before it turns into a witch hunt.