MoM and statistics

So, I don't think Devs gave enough thought on MoM. It is a one time DH. If DH is fine, then MoM is definitely fine.

In all honestly, out of dozens of games since MoM came out, I was seeing constant 3x 4x kills as survivor. Now that rank reset has happened, honestly I've seen some pretty potato killers, and several 4 escapes, but at higher ranks, killers were 3x 4x so I don't think they have enough data to make a change to MoM, especially considering it's such a balanced perk. One use per game, prerequisites, AND a penalty if used. DH can be used every 40 seconds and is more versatile, saving from insta downs, extending chases and passing bear traps.

Comments

  • @HURRI_KAIN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/482145#Comment_482145

    Prayer beads is not required for Spirit to grab, has she been changed again? You only hear her sound if you were outside of TR when she started, right? Has this been changed? She's possibly the strongest killer in the game, if played correctly.

    Cannibal - Apparently i'm not a competent survivor I still get downed by LF now and again.

    Hillbilly - Just because they "can" M1, doesn't mean they don't have a counter to MoM.

    Response to Trapper ^^ There are counters to each killer, that's why legion was nerfed so hard, people were tired of no counter. There are counters to MoM, and it's just sad they're wanting to nerf something so balanced, and so new.

    "Cannibal - Apparently i'm not a competent survivor I still get downed by LF now and again."

    yes this is evident because of the fact that you're defending MoM

    any competent survivor can see how busted this perk is

  • @HURRI_KAIN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/482145#Comment_482145

    Prayer beads is not required for Spirit to grab, has she been changed again? You only hear her sound if you were outside of TR when she started, right? Has this been changed? She's possibly the strongest killer in the game, if played correctly.

    Cannibal - Apparently i'm not a competent survivor I still get downed by LF now and again.

    Hillbilly - Just because they "can" M1, doesn't mean they don't have a counter to MoM.

    Response to Trapper ^^ There are counters to each killer, that's why legion was nerfed so hard, people were tired of no counter. There are counters to MoM, and it's just sad they're wanting to nerf something so balanced, and so new.

    Actually, I stated that competent survivors will rarely get downed by the chainsaw, not that they cannot.

    You also said "silent spirit" which is prayer beads, while grabs are possible any smart survivor isn't going to sit on a generator in the heartbeat knowing it's a spirit. There's also no way for Spirit to be better than Nurse, though I do absolutely think she's the third best killer.


    MoM by no means is balanced because only a handful of killers can possibly handle it yet even their so called "counters" can be nullified for the most part for the reasons I provided in my previous post. I also never asked why Legion got changed because I'm one of the people who supported changing Legion because of the fact that the old version had no consistent counterplay.

  • @HURRI_KAIN said:

    Trapper Traps - catches MoM, DH will avoid.

    Hillbilly - Chainsaw

    Nurse - Her speed more than makes up for one additional hit.

    Myers - Tier III, Insta Mori, Silent Myer grabs, etc.

    Huntress - hatchets, and they're wanting to give her a headshot insta down.

    Cannibal - insta downs

    Clown - Red head's pinky finger

    Spirit - silent spirit, grabs,

    Plague - Corruption

    So of all the killers, these four don't have built in counters to MoM:

    Pig -RBT

    Hag - collision traps

    Doctor

    Freddy

    The smallest thing that makes killers have to rethink their strategy and they lose their minds. - Let's not forget ALL killers have Moris which are OP and It definitely counters MoM.

    ABSOLUTE 201 IQ POST...LETS NOT FORGET THAT DISTORTION BASICALLY INSTA DISAPPEARS AND DOESNT WORK, AND THEN THIS PERK IS ONLY A 1 TIME USE. SO WHY Y'ALL BITCHIN. YOU CAN LITERALLY JUST CATCH THE SURVIVOR LIKE TF.

  • Maybe I should just go back to dominating with spirit grabs. w/o prayer beads.

1 2 ›