Let us create our own fully customizable survivor

Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found

Comments

  • The requirement is getting all the survivors current (it won't be updated) to p3. If you're going to make a customizable survivor I would like it to be rare or a reward for playing this game so much you have all p3s but I doubt that would happen ever because I don't want to know if claudette is just the surface of what you could do with customization

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • I like the idea but I also feel like it's not something that's NEEDED. Like it'd be nice to have, but at the same time actual things being done aside from visuals would feel more important to me, and I feel like this would take up way too much time away from that.

  • I feel like this could be an interesting idea but theres afew downsides...

    1. Color pallet would have to be limited. Its already hard enough with some Blendettes, and if left unchecked, people would just use this option for ultimate camo survivors without even trying to make it look like a person.
    2. Wouldnt this mean that youd be forced to lvl a completely new survivor who has no teachable perks on their own for the sole purpose of customization?