Poor Plague and Pig

They said that they aren't gonna buff them, but they will keep "looking" at them.

Comments

  • Yeah!!

    More Nurse and Billy in High Rank.

  • :(

    They really need it though, especially Plague. I feel like her state speaks for itself when she was a blip when released and now it’s like she’s been forgotten and people play and treat Legion more like the new killer.

  • I feel bad for Plague but I feel even more bad for The Pig. They destroyed completely her playstile and now she's totally insecure with 0 pressure in the game

  • @pemberley said:

    :(

    They really need it though, especially Plague. I feel like her state speaks for itself when she was a blip when released and now it’s like she’s been forgotten and people play and treat Legion more like the new killer.

    Plague used to be high tier on PTB and I thought she was pretty balanced. Her movement speed wasn't an issue, she was fast when she was charging and holding Vile Purge however it took awhile for survivors to become infected.


    Now she's slow and it still takes awhile to infect a survivor unless you are using addons.

  • I silently stew in the corner. >:(

  • @Salty_Pearl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/480107#Comment_480107

    Plague used to be high tier on PTB and I thought she was pretty balanced. Her movement speed wasn't an issue, she was fast when she was charging and holding Vile Purge however it took awhile for survivors to become infected.

    Now she's slow and it still takes awhile to infect a survivor unless you are using addons.

    I’m on ps4 so I unfortunately never got to experience her pre nerf state.

    I hate how she is literally the only killer in the game who NEEDS add ons to even stand a chance. I’m a Freddy main and a add on hoarder so I regularly play with no or brown add ons - Freddy can be played without anything but the perks on his back.

    The very few Plague YouTube videos I have seen (seriously another tell tale sign that she’s not in tip top shape) EVERYONE uses green and purple emetics. It’s asking a lot of expensive investment into her. Not to mention how boring and unintuitive and band aidy her add ons are - Freddy, Michael, Clown, Legion, etc. all have devious add ons to toy and tinker with.

  • So give nothing to the Killer whose stats revealed her to be one of the worst killers, nor anything to the killer they destroyed her endgame capabilities of with nothing in return?

    K then.