The name this game carries.
Think of it when you play this game, most people affiliate this game with toxic players or people who whine and complain and want changes, we affiliate the game as flawed and it's flaws that is created MUST be fixed, small stuff must require big change, this isn't a rant but what I see is that everyone affiliates the people of this game as 'toxic', SWF groups who just want to play as friends and mess around are considered toxic, we have a negative view point on some bases of this game and it's community, people take this game too hard, anything that provides challenge must be changed to provide favor for someone as it seems, this is a asymmetrical horror game, as it is meant, I hope towards a time we can clear the name of 'toxicity' to more of a group experience, regardless if you know your teammates and the enemy, everyone can have a fun time.
Comments
Considering a majority of the forum is killer posts whining then yes I can agree 100%.
Looks like you didn't get the message
@slingshotsurvivor Thank you for proving my point of having nothing but negativity.
Agreed.
Most likely won't happen but we can try atleast :d
I don't relate the game to its community.
If i did that, i'd quickly get sick of playing.
Steam profile is private, endgame chat is off & the Survivors i face are actually very realistic NPCs. ๐