Toxic Content Creators
I will name of fun two examples:
Ochido and Noob3.
I think that it is youtubers like this that encourage the incredibly toxic play style that every killer despises and complains about. But what do you guys think? I don't have many pennies to pour into this pot of discussion but it is something I am curious to learn about.
Ochido and Noob3.
I think that it is youtubers like this that encourage the incredibly toxic play style that every killer despises and complains about. But what do you guys think? I don't have many pennies to pour into this pot of discussion but it is something I am curious to learn about.
Comments
They popularized the toxic environment of today. So many fanbois wanted to be just like their wanna-be gods. You never see how badly they get wrecked, only the good parts. One reason I refuse to watch montages and other videos of that nature. They never show how many matches it took to pull off that one slick move. The amount of glitch and bug abuse they posted was disgusting as well. I don't understand how they could not have been banned everytime they posted a video. They all have it in them.
It isn't quite as toxic as it was there for a while. I don't know about high Ranks right now though, playing in the middle myself. I just don't see it as much now though it is still present.
They encourage that how they play should be the norm,
Ochido is the most toxic player in dbd. Noob is toxic, but nothing like Ochido where him and his swf only bully and escape and t-bag at the gates this is why I want flashlights nerfed same with d-strike because of Ochido. I love his montages, but when he does gameplay for survivor I get mad at it because it ruins the game and he said in a killer video that he loves DS because it makes the game "fun". Noob isn't as toxic as Ochido, but he's still toxic, but nothing compared to Ochido.
I like Noob, I occasionaly watch his streams from time to time, but i can't stand ochido at all. I don't want to hear a screaming walrus saying too EZ whenever he goes against Rank 20 killers.
But then again, I am a hardcore Puppers fan, and besides toxic quentin, he's not that bad
I like it when they try to be like them. It's hilarious.