So we have Player Level now...
And it's basically based on hours played(since the the patch, I know, but still) with no way to reduce it.
Why don't we base matchmaking on that instead of a pointless ranking system? It might be rough initially since everyone basically got reset to zero when patch 2.0.0 was launched, but I think it would even out eventually and reduce noobs getting stomped by veterans.
Why don't we base matchmaking on that instead of a pointless ranking system? It might be rough initially since everyone basically got reset to zero when patch 2.0.0 was launched, but I think it would even out eventually and reduce noobs getting stomped by veterans.
Comments
True. From Diablo 2 to StarCraft to Quake Live, I've played with and against many many people with "thousands of hours" in a game and they play like a Div 3 player. A LOT of people are capped in skill no matter how long they play. This game is no different. Not by a long shot.