@George_Soros How the hell am I supposed to understand it?
Ignore the lyrics, and enjoy the music. Btw it's not a German thing, Germans are decent, normal people. It's Austrian. They're the craziest psychos on the planet.
I wish I could force survivors hear this too when they're in Madness 3 ;)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure about the Ghost.
But I'm listening to this while playing Doctor:
https://youtu.be/67rc96joOz8?t=23
@George_Soros You are German?
Nope.
@George_Soros How the hell am I supposed to understand it?
Ignore the lyrics, and enjoy the music. Btw it's not a German thing, Germans are decent, normal people. It's Austrian. They're the craziest psychos on the planet.
I wish I could force survivors hear this too when they're in Madness 3 ;)
@George_Soros They would DC before it started