Board games.
Coming from another topic, though it just regarded DBD as a board game, it made me wonder what board games (if you play them) do you play? did you have a favourite child hood board game?
So with Mr Mushwin we play scrabble (though he wins at it) a game called outburst, trivial persuit and sometimes pictionary (which i win at hehe)
When i was a kid i loved he old operation, atmosphere, mouse trap and the game jumanji...though mouse trap half the time it never worked lol...oh and a game called mastermind
Comments
I enjoy Sequence, Battleship and, when I am feeling like I need a long, drawn out game, Monopoly. I also play Magic the Gathering though that is more of a card game.
Im a big fan of board games. I would love to see a DBD boardgame even though i doubt it will be possible to transfer it to the table in the way we enjoy playing it.
The ones i really enjoy playing with my friends:
One of my recent favorites has been Lanterns. It's a tile-laying and set-collecting game that I've only been able to play a few times, but the tiles are pretty and the game is very chill.