More Green rarity skins?
Just like the title.
I feel like getting some more green rarity skins would be a nice change.
Sometimes the simpler skins could also look good.
Just like the title.
I feel like getting some more green rarity skins would be a nice change.
Sometimes the simpler skins could also look good.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love Jane's new art outfit! Maybe a green rank but still top tier in my eyes
I agree. I know the devs have to make money and all but it feels like we don't get ANY new green-tier cosmetics or cosmetics we can buy with shards.
I'd like to see less skins and more actual DEVELOPMENT getting done.
I am sure they can afford to retire half of the cosmetics team to afford some developers to fix long-standing issues, like the audio problems.
Or more yellow outfits like feng sci-fi collection
@se05239 this is a quote directly from not_Queen
”Hello, for everyone that says we should lay off some artists. Please don't. This is not a matter of replacing people, it's a matter of hiring more.
We have job openings but it is difficult to fill them in this job market (programmers are a rare resource in Montreal) If you think you can help us, please apply.”
@TreemanXD Good to know. Won't stop making noise about it unless it actually feels like stuff's getting done, though.