Outrun Evil Achievement.
So I got this achievement day one when it came out with Ash but for those who didn't will it now be looked at considering the hatch close and End Game Collapse?
@Peanits @Not_Queen @Patricia
So I got this achievement day one when it came out with Ash but for those who didn't will it now be looked at considering the hatch close and End Game Collapse?
@Peanits @Not_Queen @Patricia
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We do not have any plans to change that achievement at this time since it is still possible to do. If it turns out that it's far too difficult to earn with the End Game Collapse, we could always review it down the line and make changes if it is necessary.
The reason why, before the last update, I stood on a hatch for five minutes with a perfectly open door in front of me.
@Peanits Thank you for the feed back. I'll let my friend know.
I got lucky with that achievement. I found the hatch against a Hillbilly, he downed me, went through the hatch and was surprised there was an achievement for that. Then I realised they came with Ash.