Slight freddy change idea
Make the default sleep transition time 4-5 seconds without add-ons until the rework occurs, this will make him be able to initiate chases faster and defend totems and generators easier, he will still be weak but this will be better than the default 7 seconds
Comments
Hmmm, 4 seconds? Insta-sleep Freddy mwahaha
The sleep transition is the problem, but not the time it takes to put someone to sleep.
His power is to allow him to play the game, and it shouldn't be that way.
@CallMeSpidey Yes I am aware, this is to help support freddy until his rework occurs
@TrueKn1ghtmar3 Sh*t I forgot about Red Brush and Z block when I made this
Lol i could go for the dream to cause survivors to just get all the massive debuffs plus aura reading, allowing freddy to attack as normal, but honestly can't wait for Ghost to drop with his perk if they don't butcher freddy
Lol sure but that would be pretty awesome
@TrueKn1ghtmar3 I feel as if he will get some crazy perk that helps freddy a lot
His perk simple causes the killer to lose up to 16m I their TR while in chase (so long as the obsession is alive) add that with the paintbrush and in any chase you will see everyone in the dream no matter what