Is territorial imperative bugged?
When I play my favourite meme build, leatherface with p3 weapon and torso but Claudette's face and a basement build (agitation, iron grasp, mad grit, territorial imperative) I usually hook people in the basement. The problem is that when I leave the 32m radius that TI needs to be activated it instantly activates but the only aura I can see is the hooked survivor. That happened to me several times, if not always. Is this intended? It's annoying because it has a 30sec cooldown and I've basically wasted a perk slot..
PS: btw I think territorial imperative should work like devour hope, once you left the 32m radius it should light up.
Comments
Could be possible that someone has Distortion.
I don't think so, it happened to me like 90% of the games I played yesterday, and nobody was down there when I checked.
I played the same build last night and it is bugged. It kept going off and off and no one was inside.