Aftercare in shrine of secrets bugged
Anyone else have an issue buying aftercare from the shrine? Every time I try it says purchase failed and to try later. I bought another perk from the shrine to test if the issue applier to other perks and could get it no problem...
Comments
No bugs, the devs did a pretty good job so far.
*Edit: Wake Up is also with this same problem. I purchased the Unnerving and the Dying Light for BP, so they're okay I guess. Or maybe it only gives error if you don't own the perk yet.
So you bought the perk from the shrine wihout any issues?
I own the perk. Was trying I purchase for additional BP..
Then its really an error with the shrine.
Hi, BUMP!
I have aftercare and was buying for the BPs, but got the same error message.
Anyone any idea?
what is the shrine, wiki did not get updated
Aftercare and Wake Up! are currently bugged. Unfortunately we can't fix it without an update, but we may be able to replace them with different perks on our end.
Hopefully, they will be of similar values! I'm here for the grind :)