adept achivements
can i get an explanation on why the survivors just need to escape with there perks regardless if they did anything or not to get the adept but the killer has to double pip with just there perks?
the problem with this is that its not within the killers control. it all depends on the surviovrs proformance if they do well no adept achivement because the gens are done too fast but if the survivors do poorly and die to fast or just give up you also dont get the adept achivement
i just had a match with trapper which was a long game and was hard fought. i got the 4 man at the last second and thought i finaly had it but becasue they the gens to fast i only got silver gatekeeper.
i think it should be just a 4 man for the adept achivement or make it so the survivors have to double pip to get it
Comments
Agree 100% on this. With the new pip system, it's hard enough for killers to get a double pip even with meta perks. Getting Adept Plague was a #########. I did finally get it, but I literally had to slug people and let them get back up to ensure I got enough chaser points and I don't think that should be necessary.
I agree. Go back to the good old fashioned kill them all.