Engame collapse hatch
I was wondering, can't immediately find an answer to this but, in endgame collapse, if the killer closes the hatch and you have a key with you, is it possible to re-open it?
I was wondering, can't immediately find an answer to this but, in endgame collapse, if the killer closes the hatch and you have a key with you, is it possible to re-open it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think so, they closed the hatch, not broke it
Yes.. you can open it back up and escape.
Also he can close it again after you open it. So if you open right in front of him and try to jump he can interrupt your escape animation by closing the hatch again.
"Jokes on you! My key is reusable!"
EGC sucks!