I heard that they probably will not since they didn't get the complete licensing for him
but this is slightly different from that of the film, that sort of "tunic" he has, is of the wraith, so I don't think they have legal problems doing it
@Niitosky honestly I think BHVR found some kind of loophole with this killer and that is why we didn't see the og black robe for him the mask is just a Halloween mask they used in the films and I believe does not require a license
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I heard that they probably will not since they didn't get the complete licensing for him
The only difference of the one that will be purchasable is the red triangle
but this is slightly different from that of the film, that sort of "tunic" he has, is of the wraith, so I don't think they have legal problems doing it
@Niitosky honestly I think BHVR found some kind of loophole with this killer and that is why we didn't see the og black robe for him the mask is just a Halloween mask they used in the films and I believe does not require a license
Totally agree, I saw this and freaking love it.
Have fun never locating Ghostface in a dark map, I love it, it's like the leather black outfit for Pig, stealth.
Yea which is why I'll be using the Devilface outfit with the red triangle, with the white Ghostface mask.