closed hatching
have you used it?i find it useful in the meat factory where the escapes are top floors,but other than that its just useful to shut bbn it so the solo person has to leave instead of hiding til they get lucky
have you used it?i find it useful in the meat factory where the escapes are top floors,but other than that its just useful to shut bbn it so the solo person has to leave instead of hiding til they get lucky
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What are you trying to say? What I got is weather or not I have ever closed the hatch or not.
I think what @Tokemstreamer is trying to say is "What do you think about the ability to close the hatch? I think it's very useful on The Game than other maps but it's still good for preventing a immerse survivor situation."
I close it all the time. Then I can look around the doors for the last survivor instead of through the whole map, hoping they don't find the hatch first.
Ok, makes sense. Yeah, hatch is now perfect. Exactly the way it is now. 115%
if 2 are left,i down one, and ho after the other person then close hatch on last person :D